- James J Park, Seoul National University of Science and Technology
- Changhoon Lee, Seoul National University of Science and Technology
Society affiliationsAssociated with The Future Technology Research Association International (FTRA) and the Korea Information Technology Convergence Society (KITCS).
- View more articles
The Future Technology Research Association International (FTRA) will be hosting The 6th International Conference on Human-centric computing Computing (HumanCom2013) in Taipei, Taiwan on August 23-25, 2013. HumanCom2013 will be the most comprehensive conference focused on the various aspects of human-centric computing for advances in computer science and its applications. For more information please see www.humancom2013.tw.
SpringerOpen is Springer’s new suite of open access journals which will cover all disciplines. SpringerOpen journals are fully and immediately open access and will publish articles under the Creative Commons Attribution license. This makes it easy for authors to fully comply with open access mandates and retain copyright. SpringerOpen journals combine open access and our expertise in delivering high-quality and rapid publications, from online submission systems and in-depth peer review to an efficient, author-friendly production process.
Aims & scope
In Human-centric Computing and Information Sciences (HCIS), FTRA plans to publish high quality papers which cover the various theories and practical applications related to human-centric computing and information sciences. The published papers are expected to present results of significant value to solve the various problems with application services and other problems which are within the scope of HCIS. In addition, we expect they will trigger further related research and technological improvements relevant to our future lives.
Human-centric Computing and Information Sciences stands for the continuously evolving and converging information technologies, including:
- Human-computer interaction and User-centered Design
- Social computing and social intelligence
- Ubiquitous computing and mobile systems
- Gaming and Semantic Systems
- Computer-assisted Learning and Cognition
- Privacy, Security and trust management
- Information Visualization and Visual Analytics
- Foundations of Information Science, such as Information Theory, AI, and Soft Computing
- Implementations and Information Technology
- Applications with Image Processing, Computer Vision Systems, Language and Search Engine Design, etc.
These are the hot topics that will satisfy the ever-changing needs of a world-wide audience. In approximately 5 to 10 years the editors plan to include new emerging topics to the journal scope, in order to make the journal reflect future generations' IT related human-centric computing and information sciences.
Receive periodic news and updates relating to SpringerOpen.
- Google Scholar
- Summon by Serial Solutions